Ecommerce Expertise for Small & Medium Businesses
Are you looking for help in developing or improving an ecommerce & digital marketing capability?
If you are a small-to-medium sized business (SMB), your website may not be giving you the ROI that you expect. Ecommerce can be difficult for small businesses due to lack of expertise, bandwidth, or simply focus. If you’re just looking to start an ecommerce operation, there are ways to do that without a huge investment.
FREE initial consultation for small to medium-sized businesses!
I can help. I love working with SMBs. I'm a business-minded, technically-savvy ecommerce professional, with extensive experience in business strategy, e-commerce, digital marketing, online merchandising, and business operations. I solve problems in ecommerce operations, using a blend of common sense and industry best practices to arrive at profitable solutions. I'm your marketing director, online merchant, webmaster, strategist and trusted business advisor, all rolled up into one.
I can help you with:
- Problem solving & general ecommerce advice - setting realistic expectations and objectives, & long-term growth strategy
- Promoting your business - strategies and tactics to drive traffic and conversion, digital marketing mix & marketing plans to generate new customer acquisition
- Development of e-commerce & digital marketing workflows
- Social media marketing and reputation management
- Business measurement with analytics
- Doing business on eBay, Amazon, and other marketplace sites
- Website evaluations and advice - optimize the user experience & customer journey
- Website functionality improvements and roadmap planning
- Content and technical SEO improvements
- Digital content strategies - Optimize brand content
- Online merchandising improvements
- Hiring ecommerce and digital marketing team
- Finding and selecting digital agencies and technologies, & setting up your ecommerce and digital ecosystem. Negotiating contracts with these agencies and services.
Want to Create a Great E-commerce Webstore?
It's enticing, right? Customers from all over the country, or even all over the world! But how do you build a first-class e-commerce site? Where do you begin? What does it cost? Can you do it without hiring a bunch of people? What else is necessary besides just having a website? How can you give your customers a first-class customer experience, and still make money?
Developing a successful online business in neither easy nor simple. Mistakes can be expensive. With my years of retail, merchandising, e-commerce, and marketing experience at multiple Internet Retailer 500 companies, and my formal training, I can help answer these questions. We will look at your business together to understand your business, resources, and objectives, and start designing a multi-year plan to achieve your growth goals. If you don't have a lot of technical resources, I can help you identify and outsource whatever you need.
To be a successful e-commerce, online retail merchant, even on a small scale, you need staffing and expertise in three primary, but diverse skill sets: digital marketing, merchandising & promotions, and technical aspects including web development, web design, database management, and systems integration.
You'll need to start off with a good, well-rounded consultant, an e-commerce manager that practices and studies the industry, keeps up with changes and best practices, and understands that you need to run a profitable business. That's where I can help you. In addition to helping you plan out a ecommerce infrastructure and timeline, I can help you with vendor selection: web hosting company, PPC and email marketing services, web development / design firms, and so on. I will be your guide through this process.
Contact me today: (414) 343-6202 (cell), or vial email: email@example.com