Wingender Ecommerce Consulting
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Expertise for Small & Medium Businesses
Please forgive my dust; this site is being renovated from the ground up!
My roots are in retail, starting with management of big box retail stores and then leading corporate initiatives for retailers of all sizes. I started in ecommerce in 1998, when I helped start Circuit City's ecommerce operations, where I led online merchandising, digital marketing, digital product management, and business strategy. I've built several other ecommerce businesses since then, sometimes starting from the ground up.
If you're a small to medium-sized retailer, I can help you achieve your vision and improve your business by advising you on the following areas.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Social Listening
- PPC (Paid Search Marketing)
- Email Marketing
- UI / UX (User Interface / User Experience)
- Online Merchandising & Pricing Management
- Amazon, eBay, Channel Advisor, and other Marketplaces
- Traditional, offline marketing and marketing integration
- Hiring the right ecommerce staff and creating an ecommerce organization
- Building your ecommerce and digital marketing infrastructure (Vendor selection for your "technology marketing stack")
- Creating effective digital / ecommerce processes & policies
- Digital project management, including Replatforming projects
- Ensuring that legal issues are addressed.